For it is by grace you have been saved...

Monday, April 9, 2007

A New Beginning

I've been feeling left out lately. It seems that everyone I know has their very own blog, and here I sit day after day sharing my opinions with only the four walls around me. I thought it only right that I should have my turn.

This new beginning will prove interesting in a variety of ways.

One, it will test my limits of productivity. With everything else going on in my life, how much time will I really give to this process?

Two, it will test my humility. How will I react when I learn that not another soul on the planet is interested in reading what I have to say?

Three, it will test my computer skills. Actually, there is no test. I have none. I will simply limp along and try to produce something, anything that will actually show up online at a future date.

More to come...I hope.

2 comments:

Rod said...

Scott...

Welcome to blogging!

Since you admittedly have no computer skills, and you already know your wife, kids and many parishoners aren't interested in what you have to say, then the only test left to pass is the one on productivity!!!

Seriously...
At least one guy is interested in what you think, so I'll give you a link from my site. That ought to really send the traffic your way!!!

Scott said...

Thanks, Rod. I hope I can handle the sudden influx in readership! You should be glad though. Once folks read the rantings here, your insights will be a grand refreshment.