For it is by grace you have been saved...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Signs of Salvation

One of my favorite preachers is a man named Paul Washer of HeartCry Missionary Society. I heard him several years ago at Rockport Baptist in St. Louis and have watched in recent years as God has caused his ministry and influence to both grow among some, and be reviled among others.

The reason for both is that he unashamedly proclaims the truth of the Gospel. I don't even know who put this piece together, but this is a portion of his preaching set to music and with some great visuals. I'm not sure if Paul Washer approves of this or not, knowing his emphasis on bare bones gospel preaching, but I found it inspiring.

The heart of the message is on truly knowing if we are saved. Enjoy (or be challenged, or both).

No comments: