For it is by grace you have been saved...

Monday, December 17, 2007

The Heart of Christmas

I knew it was time to post something new in this space, though I've not been idle. We have some great pics and things over at the family site. Our oldest daughter told me I should write something on Christmas. Seems a little obvious, doesn't it? But what to say?

In the process of trying to come up with something profound (and not hurt myself in the process) I read a post by my friend Scott Lee. He did such a good job of offering a brief, to the point summary of the topic at hand that I realized the most profound thing I can say is this: Read Pastor Scott's Blog on Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

jason said...

Thanks for stopping by my site and adding your comment. I had a follow up question for you.

I also wanted you to know that I'm moving Subverting Mediocrity to www.SubvertingMediocrity.com.

Just to let you know.

Have a great day.