For it is by grace you have been saved...

Friday, February 1, 2008

Huckabee Returning to Missouri: Update

The time has changed on Gov. Huckabee's appearance in Springfield. The official word is as follows:

"Meet Mike Huckabee" Rally
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Springfield-Branson Airport, Ozair Charter Service Hanger
Doors Open at 6:00 PM


Unfortunately, the later time will keep me from being able to attend, since I am already committed to speaking at an Associational Men's Conference tonight at 6:30. So someone please go and give an extra yell or two for me, would you?

BTW. Just a little more shameless self promotion. I was interviewed by a reporter from the New York Times a week or so back about all this stuff. I've been a little worried about how anything I said about the campaign may have come out. The article came out in today's edition, and though I am quoted, it's really a harmless one liner. You can read the whole article here.

So, I've been quoted in the St. Louis Post Dispatch and now the Times. Does this qualify me as an "expert" in all future interviews? And as such, can I charge for my time? Just wondering. Maybe I can get a spot on the O'Reily Factor or something as the expert from Missouri.

No comments: