For it is by grace you have been saved...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still Kickin'

I know it’s been almost two weeks. No, I didn’t have another kidney stone episode that completely incapacitated me! No, I wasn’t abducted by aliens. And no, I haven’t been laid up due to illness or just plain laziness. I’ve just been busy like everyone else at this time of year; and quite frankly, my brain is so numb that I haven’t had much to say (I know, very hard to believe).

But just so the two faithful followers of this blog will know that I’m still kickin’ I thought I would just give you a few links to some of the more interesting things I’ve read from others in the last couple weeks (at least they were interesting to me). Enjoy.

Saved by Him, and from Him

Sermon preparation of lesser and greater luminaries

Beware of Study Bibles

Reading the Bible in 2009

Should Conservatives Boycott Fox News? (Warning! Some graphic descriptions here)

End of an Era (the end of “conservative” Reagan-esque government)

Christmas Giveaway

1 comment:

Frances Clements said...

It's good to see that you are still around.

I especially liked "Beware of Study Bibles".