For it is by grace you have been saved...

Monday, February 1, 2021

Judgment is Coming!

 I know the world we live in hates biblical facts.  I know we all want to buy into the "believe-whatever-you-want" mentality.  Regardless, we can't escape the fact that Jesus is very clear about the judgment coming when He returns to consummate His Kingdom.  

One day, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.  Some will do so with joy.  Some will do so with shame and dread.  But all will confess.  

As I've said before, and I say in this message, I don't talk about hell and judgment to scare people, to try and manufacture some emotional response.  I share that truth because it IS truth, and people desperately need to hear this truth.  Jesus is our only hope of salvation.

As we wrap up chapter 25 of Matthew's gospel, this truth is on bright display in the separating of the sheep and goats.  A more important message cannot be found.



No comments: