For it is by grace you have been saved...

Friday, March 21, 2008

Another Great Conference Opportunity

As long as I'm plugging conferences, I thought some might be interested in this one. My friend Scott Lee at Rockport Baptist in Arnold, MO (St. Louis Area) is hosting this Grace Camp Meeting and Bible Conference. The dates are April 10-13, starting Thursday night at 7:00 and going through Sunday morning.

One of my all time favorite preachers, Paul Washer, will be one of the speakers. He is the director of the HeartCry Missionary Society and one of the most intense, challenging, biblically sound men of God I've had the privilege of hearing.

Unfortunately, due to commitments within our own fellowship, I'll not be able to attend. I would love to be there, since this church is only minutes from my folks house, but it just won't happen this year. But I did want to do what advertising I could for this event because I know that it will be a blessing to any and all who attend.

No comments: