For it is by grace you have been saved...

Thursday, October 31, 2013

On Halloween and Reformation Day

I've been thinking about this for some time, wanting to share thoughts about why our family has chosen not to participate in the Halloween festivities, and why we've chosen to focus instead on Reformation Day.  Yet, in recent days I've come across a couple of really good articles about the first, and a wonderful visual regarding the second.  

And so, instead of "re-inventing the wheel" I'll do the typical internet thing and just steal other people's stuff.  Well, steal might be a harsh word.  I'm not going to try and pass any of this off as my own.  I'll simply share links to two wonderfully written, well thought out articles about how Christians should view Halloween, and then share a wonderful graphic from Adam4d.com.  Then I'll say, "Yeah, what they said."



And here is the graphic: (click on it to follow to Adam4.com's page)

http://adam4d.com/legacy/

Addendum:
For those who read this far, here's a little bonus, just for fun

No comments: