For it is by grace you have been saved...

Friday, October 30, 2015

Reformation Day / Halloween - Revisted Thoughts

Last year, as we came to this wonderful time of the year when we celebrate Reformation Day, I resorted to sharing some links to other articles.  This year, it's even worse.  I'm resorting to repeating last year's post about sharing links about Reformation Day.  For years, our family has chosen not to participate in the Halloween festivities, and instead we've chosen to focus on Reformation Day. These reflect my thoughts on the "why" behind that.  

I would love to be able to come up with my own profound thoughts, but we all know that rarely happens.  So instead, I'll simply share links to two wonderfully written, well thought out articles about how Christians should view Halloween, and then share a wonderful graphic from Adam4d.com.  Then I'll say, "Yeah, what they said."



And here is the graphic: (click on it to follow to Adam4.com's page)

http://adam4d.com/legacy/

Addendum:
For those who read this far, here's a little bonus, just for fun.  Happy Reformation Day!

No comments: