For it is by grace you have been saved...

Thursday, December 17, 2020

12 Days of Drummer Boy - Day 8

 One of our family's favorite Christian bands over the years was Audio Adrenaline.  "Big House" was a staple in our house, like so many others.  One of the favorite concerts to which I took our oldest two was the Until My Heart Caves In tour, which we didn't know at the time would be the last tour.  Singer Mark Stuart was struggling with some vocal issues which stole his voice from him, and the band pretty much shut down. 

Years later, another version of Audio A came about with Kevin Max (of DC Talk fame) as the lead singer, and we loved that record.  We even saw them in concert as well.  Not quite the same as the old days, but still great.  That incarnation only lasted one album, sadly.  But anyway...

In 2002, the folks that put out those WOW collections of Christian songs, decided to try a Christmas Collection.  Thankfully, Audio Adrenaline was part of it, because this is one of my absolute favorite versions of this song.  At this point in my list, the differences between them for me get closer, and it's harder to pick an order.  In fact, at times I may change my mind.

But for now, here is day 8, with Audio Adrenaline. 

 


 

No comments: